I'd like to hear from anybody who tried the following applications/systems for embedded Linux usage. I'm working with some embedded stuff (not a backed project, just my own) Looks like I have to wait a little longer to get my required hardware. That's why I posted this to check whether anyone tried on these while I wait
- Netfilter/IPTables (or NAT/Firewall solution)
- Squid (or other Proxy)
- ClamAV (or any other Clam related thing which would be handy with above two)
I'll be looking to hear about experiences on
- ARM (any)
- or any other common embedded platform
- non GLibC libs (preferably uClibc) and
- non SysV init (preferably BusyBox)
Just FYI: The hardware I'm thinking of would be ARM. And I'm currently trying uClibc and BusyBox.
This is just to hear about experiences from fellows. So feel free to tell about anything interesting, obviously better if they are Open Source.