Sr. Systems Administrator Needed
Adknowledge is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our fast-paced technology team in Kansas City.
Adknowledge builds technologies to help small business owners promote their product or service on some of the most popular websites on the Internet. Each day, our technology matches millions of Internet users to over 4,000 product categories. Marketers can then bid against one another to reach consumers in their product or service category.
Adknowleges Senior Systems Administrator position will be charged with:
General, senior-level systems administration functions for Linux Redhat 9.
Establishing and managing network hardware, including BigIPs, and Ironport email delivery systems.
Establishing and managing development environments for software engineers, including creation of environments and installation of software.
Establishing and monitoring backup and recovery systems.
Being on-call, 24/7, to respond immediately to any system failures, within a rotating schedule.
We are seeking a senior level, hands-on professional with the following qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
5+ years of system administration experience on a Unix platform.
3+ years of experience with Perl or shell scripting.
2+ years experience building and managing load-balanced web server clusters with Apache, PHP, and Virtual Hosting.
2+ years experience with backup and recovery at an enterprise-level, including tar, afio, ssh, and scp.
2+ years of disk management experience with Solaris LVM, Disk Suite, or Linux LVM.
2+ years experience of building, managing, and responding to monitoring systems measuring critical system performance.
General familiarity with DNS, SMTP, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, GRE), transfer (SSH, SCP, Rsync).
In addition to skill sets, this individual should:
1. Be hands-on and capable of executing rapidly as an individual in addition to a team;
2. Enjoy rapid change within a small, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture;
3. Have a superior business intellect.
1. All resumes will be screened based on the aforementioned criteria by Human Resources.
2. The remaining applicants will be given a series of skills assessments related to the position.
3. Candidates meeting minimum assessment requirements will be given an online behavioral test to determine cultural fit.
4. Finally, the remaining candidates will undergo an in-depth interview in Kansas City.
PLACEMENT FIRM NOTES
Adknowledge is not working with a placement firm for this position.
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That is correct. If you know this area, we are adjacent to the plaza.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.|