Senior Linux Systems Administrator
What we're looking for:
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· At least three year's Systems Administration experience, with specific focus on Linux networks and systems
· Strong understanding of Web-based technology
· Hands-on experience running and maintaining Apache, Tomcat, and MySQL.
· Hands-on experience creating web-tools and scripts for various aspects of system monitoring, maintenance, reporting, etc
· Hands-on experience maintaining MySQL databases with extremely large data sets, experience maintaining MySQL clusters is a plus
· Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Shell, Python, PHP etc.
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Ability to work an on-call shift when needed
· Software development experience is a plus
· Tech lead/management experience is a plus
What you'll do:
· Manage hundreds of database, web, and tracking servers
· Oversee implementation and migration of upgrades, patches, code releases, and database changes
· Assist in the definition and development of projects designed to increase the efficiency and reliability of the hosted infrastructure
Mountain View and SF
Follow this link to apply:
OR contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with a resume!