LQ Job Marketplace [Archive]NOTE: The new LQ Job Marketplace can be found here.
The LQ Job Marketplace allows you to post available jobs for Linux, Open Source and programming related positions. There is a fee associated with each thread. Please read the guidelines before posting.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you need to reset your password, click here.
Having a problem logging in? Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies.
Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide
This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.
For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.
Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free.
A friend of mine is looking for the following profile in Barcelona, Spain.
Manager IT Department with strong knowledge of German language for Barcelona, Spain.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar function
- University degree in IT
- Advanced knowledge of the following operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Good knowledge of administration of data and networks
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Willing to travel (mostly within Spain)
- Good knowledge of German and Spanish both spoken and written
- Living in the Barcelona, Spain area or willing to move on a short time period.
- Autonomy in managing work processes and optimization of existing applications.
- Analysis, development and definition of concepts and solutions in management and job scheduling, as well as technical support and advice to affiliates relating to systems management problems.
Position with opportunity for professional development and competitive remuneration for the position including company car for private use.
This is a full-time position with a permanent contract.
Please contact me offline if interested in this position and I will forward your interest.