IT manager Barcelona - Spain
A friend of mine is looking for the following profile in Barcelona, Spain.
Manager IT Department with strong knowledge of German language for Barcelona, Spain.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar function
- University degree in IT
- Advanced knowledge of the following operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Good knowledge of administration of data and networks
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Willing to travel (mostly within Spain)
- Good knowledge of German and Spanish both spoken and written
- Living in the Barcelona, Spain area or willing to move on a short time period.
- Autonomy in managing work processes and optimization of existing applications.
- Analysis, development and definition of concepts and solutions in management and job scheduling, as well as technical support and advice to affiliates relating to systems management problems.
Position with opportunity for professional development and competitive remuneration for the position including company car for private use.
This is a full-time position with a permanent contract.
Please contact me offline if interested in this position and I will forward your interest.