Embedded Linux Software Engineer
We are looking for a software engineer to join the engineering team in Santa Ana, CA and contribute to the development of Ethernet-enabled products; Develop and deliver a real-time Linux implementation targeted for embedded Industrial Electronic devices.
• BS Computer Science or Electrical engineering,
• MS preferred
• Min 5 years in software/firmware development
• Exp developing Linux solutions in hard real-time, embedded environment.
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols.
• Experience developing device drivers for embedded applications.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with embedded wireless LAN.
• Experience developing dynamic web server applications e.g. based on boa module
• Understanding of kernel architecture, threads, kernel locking mechanism, contexts and virtual memory.
• Knowledge of crypto technologies
• Experienced with BSPs
• Experience with Xscale
NEWPORT is located in Santa Ana, CA. and over a period of forty years, Newport has earned a world class reputation in the process control and test & measurement industries for outstanding technology, quality, and customer service. We are a stable and growing company with our engineering, sales and manufacturing headquarters in Orange County, California and with affiliates in the Midwest and Northeast, and additional sales offices in major international markets. To learn more about NEWPORT and the position, please visit our website:
Interested Professionals should email resume to careers@newportUS.com
Thank you for your time and please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
(714) 540-4914 x 207
As far as I can see experience is a must these days...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.|