Embedded Linux SDK Support Engineer
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for SDK customers over the phone and via e-mail
- Troubleshoot customers' issues, provide solutions
- Maintain communication with key SDK customers
- Provide training to new SDK customers
- Maintain Developers Network portal
- Moderate the SDK Support Forum
- Develop and maintain sample applications
- Maintain SDK documentation
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year software development experience
- Working knowledge of C/C++
- Development experience on Linux platform
- Embedded software development experience is a plus
- Experience with ARM7/ARM9 is a plus
- US Citizenship
- $40,000 – $50,000 per year, can be more depending on skill set
- Participation in Company Benefits Program after 3 month of employment
Contact: andrey @ exadigm dot com
Experience with ARM Porcessor and Linux Kernel Porgramming
I've been developing Linux device Drivers for the last five years including Power PX and x86 Versions of linux.
I've crossdeveloped linux kernels and applicaions acroos Solaris and Linux in the past.
I hope we can discuss this position.
You are looking for local candidates or overseas candidates ...
Embedded Systems Engineer
I am an Embedded Systems Engineer. Most of my Embedded Systems development has been with Linux. To know more about me please visit:-
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.|