Configuration of Postfix-Cyrus-IMAP/POP3 on OpenSuse 11.0.
I am looking for a Linux admin to quickly configure Postfix-Cyrus-IMAP/POP3 on OpenSuse 11.0. The job entails:
- Configuring the system to be able to accept multiple combinations of user@domain for several different domains. Only three domains need to be configure for this job.
- Configuring the system to allow email to be relayed/forwarded through the host (password protected, no open relay) for example through KMail.
- All users in specific domains need to be redirected to a specific address (user@domain).
- Documentation/description of the configuration (nothing fancy)
- Documentation/HOWTO steps to be able to add users/domains later.(nothing fancy)
Please send quote and timeline as quickly as possible to domain-admin at jimmo.com. Thanks!