[HIRING] Tech Support/Systems Admin. (Telecommute!)
My name is Brendan Diaz and I am here representing http://www.Site5.com. Site5 is a web hosting provider that currently hosts hundreds of thousands of websites for literally tens of thousands of customers around the world. If you're looking for a challenging career in the web hosting industry, Site5 is the company for you.
One thing to keep in mind - Site5 is not your average company. Site5 is filled with talented people and teams that like and want to work. Site5 is progressive, original and proactive. Site5 is exceptional and we're in need of exceptional people.
How do we create such a dynamic and enjoyable work environment?
* We only hire great people.
* Our employees are dependable and reliable.
* We encourage learning additional skills.
* The management team actually cares.
Sound like a company you'd like to be part of? Excellent - because we'd love to meet you!
Responsibilities include but not are not limited to:
* Troubleshooting client issues via our email tracking system (levels 1 – 3, depending on your ability).
* Troubleshooting client issues via our PHONE system (some individuals would be asked if they would be comfortable doing this).
- Yes, this means we'd be asking you to provide level 1/2 technical support over the phone.
- No, you would not be using your personal home/mobile number.
* Monitoring and correcting server related issues.
* Provision and tweak new/existing servers.
* Performing scheduled maintenance tasks.
* Extensive Linux background (2+ years experience is ideal).
* Extensive experience with cPanel (2+ years experience is ideal).
* Experience troubleshooting software.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent phone and email manners.
* Exceptionally well organized.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluent in English (written and oral).
The available positions are all full-time (~40 hours per week). Compensation is dependent on previous experience. We offer health/vision/dental insurance to US-based employees 90 days after employment. Successful candidates will be paid as W2 (IRS employee status) employees or as a contractor. These positions are remote (work from home)--you must have your own computer as well as a very reliable high speed/broadband internet connection.
No hiring agencies or outsourced support companies please.
Apply now. Get the ball rolling.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to mention that you found us via the LQ Forums!). Your cover letter does NOT have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter (if you don't, you probably will not receive a response from us). Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
I'd be all over this if I hadn't gotten this other job that I start on Monday.
Please feel free to send us a resume along with your salary requirements - if you're an ideal fit for one of our open positions, we'd be more than happy to try and hire you "away" from your current employer. Site5 is rapidly growing, and we are looking for new talent on a monthly basis.
Maybe later. I actually enjoy working here.. And the pay is good. But I will keep you guys in mind if things change!
Just curious, but when is the closing date for the job?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.|