Christmas greetings from a new user in Hungary
I use Linux more-or-less 15 years.
- First our main server was Linux based,
- than our ERP server was also Linux based (I maintained it), later we switched to SAP (which is also running a Linux based machine) but I have nothing to do with it.
- some of our workstations became Linux based,
AND meanwhile I focused embedded systems (home projects, nothing to do with my professional job):
- I choose a well known Linux based (and OpenWRT compatible) router for home.
- my last thingy is a NAS (also OpenWRT running on it).
With these I will organize my home automation system. First trials were very succesful with our previous flat, now I focused the "automated home" idea during renovation of our current flat.
I am not Linux guru, but (with some description) I can cross compile to my embedded systems.
For hardware point of view I can plan, create and solder some PCB.
Hi and welcome to LQ
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.|