Suse has ndiswrapper installed, all you have to do is:
1. make sure the wireless card is plugged in
2. get the proper drivers, and extract them to your desktop
the way i get the drivers is; I happen to have a speedstream usb network lan card that i bought at bestbuy for $15. Linux always has the drivers for it. I configure it in the control center, and I then just grab the drivers and download them.
3. open a terminal as root (type su, then enter)
4. type ndiswrapper -i /home/knoppix/desktop/drivers (or where ever you put the drivers)
5. take out the wireless card
6. type ndiswrapper -m
7. type modprobe ndiswrapper
8. insert the card
9. configure the wireless card & security in Yast.
also check out: