Hi, I've got a little issue with my VM:
- I'm running VirtualBox, with a Mac host and an Arch guest that I'm keeping CLI for the time being.
- I've selected my host's home folder to be shared to the guest.
- I have used the automated mount, to save a little hassle. This means that the host folder parnmatt will be mounted to /media/sf_parnmatt
- I have simlinked it to my users directory for easy access, however it states I don't have permission.
- I have correctly added myself to the vboxsf group.
- Attachment shows this.
- Root user and using sudo provides full access.
What I have done:
- Googled the problem ruled out the found solutions:
- Rebooting doesn't help
- Using chown doesn't help
- Re-adding the user to the group doesn't help
What am I missing?