Is there any1 to help me that how can i have ping from vmware os to vbox os?
A: The virtualization is of no consequence here whatsoever
I have installed some windows os on Vmware and some Linux on Vbox... wanna to setup Samba server on vbox to share for windows hosts in VM to use. is it possible?
Same answer: The virtualization is of no consequence here whatsoever.
Q: Did you ever try that "ping"? Did it work?
Just because two hosts happen to have the same IP address range ... DOESN'T necessarily mean they can actually communicate with each other!
* Used bridged networking (at least for starters)
* Verify that each of your physical hosts are on the same LAN, have the same address range, and can ping each other.
* Verify that each of your guest VM's have the same IP range as the physical hosts, and that each can "ping" the physical host.
* Once you're sure everything can talk to everything else (i.e. once you're sure you actually have connectivity) then (and only then) worry about Samba.
* There are plenty of "howto's" for troubleshooting connectivity issues; as well as for setting up and configuring Samba.