Ximian Evolution Cox
I am having a problem setting up my Cox e-mail in Ximian Evolution. I have Cox and when I get everything all set up and ready to go, it acts like it's going to retrieve the mail and then, nothing. I don't know what the problem is with Cox. I put other e-mail addresses in there and no problem. I also am sure that the problem with Cox is Evolution, because I put the exact same information into K-mail and it works with no problem at all.
Is there anyone who has had experience with this at all. This is very frustrating because I really like Evolution and have used it before. By the way this is the latest version of Evolution. 1.4