I use Mandrake 9.1 and XP on different logical drives.
I've got troubles after reInstalling winXP=> it "damaged" MBR.
My linux filesystem was:
hda5 - root
hda6 - swap
hda7 - /home
Taking "measures" ( and experimenting with the system) I've got a problem:
Hda5 - root
Hda6 - logical drive(was mounted to /home)
hda7 - swap
So Linux tries to access hda6 as swap and hda7 as ext3fs.
To tell the truth - solving this problem is not of a very importance to me, cause I that's not a problem to reinstall anyway, but I think that there is more efficient way to do this
// I've already used mkswap -f /dev/hda7 | swapon /dev/hda7 and mounted hda6. ---> It seems to be working, but this problem stops booting Mandrake.
Thank you for attention to read this