When execute Gcc , permission denied , why?
Got the one Gcc pack from internet, while unpack it and configure in the right way as normal, but it shows :permission denied. why?
You need to be more specific:
You don't even mention which operating system you are trying this on. Most Linux distros have a package manager which will install GCC properly for you.
On my own Ubuntu system I would use:
sudo apt-get install build-essential
The special Gcc is cross-compile tool, made intentionally to compile the programs in the platform without hardware FloatPoint support.
the entry account :root, more have used : chmod +wr ./ Path of GCC file, but it doesn't work.
echo $PATH can shows that the special GCC can be found out.
Well then, you'd better tell :
1) Which "special gcc cross-compile tool" ?
Full name + the downloaded file name, please.
2) And provide a link to where you got it.
3) Tell the location of the new "gcc"
4) And what you are using it for : which software to cross compile.
5) The exact command(s) used to do this cross compiling.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.|