upgrade twig-2.7.7 to twig-2.8.3
I am new to linux. The server here have no GUI, so have to know commandlines. I would like to ask how can i upgrade Twig-2.7.7 to Twig-2.8.3. Already checked informationgateway site and the instructions on the package itself, but i cannot understand how is it.
- ensure that no one is on the system
- BACKUP your data and TWIG installations
- apply the db changes as found in setup/upgrade/twig.table-upgrade.xxx
- install the new TWIG code base
- update the new configuration files as required
what does " install the new TWIG code base" means? i can digs the rest of the instructions ... only these..
if anyone knew the step-by-step procedure, or any site that could help.
please let me know ... thanks so much in advance.