Linux - SoftwareThis forum is for Software issues.
Having a problem installing a new program? Want to know which application is best for the job? Post your question in this forum.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
I believe that chmod 770 should do it to start with. You should place all the users that are gowing to acces there mail on the web in a group and give that group access to that directory and file. You can do this by chown apache.webmail /var/www/html/webmail. If the name of that group that the users are in is named webmain.
* index.php -- Displays the main frameset
* Copyright (c) 1999-2003 The SquirrelMail Project Team
* Licensed under the GNU GPL. For full terms see the file COPYING.
* Redirects to the login page.
* $Id: index.php,v 1.14 2002/12/31 12:49:29 kink Exp $