Thank you for your response, I have spent the last couple of days trying to get it all to work together. I finally got it to work and wanted to reply back with how I did it as this seems to not be very documented on the web.
I setup my mail server very similar to the guide here:
I did the spamassassin and clam antivirus checking, this was working very good for finding the messages that were spam but I wanted to filter any message that started with [SPAM] into a spam imap folder.
I am useing vpopmail so it is not the regular setup but I used procmail like was said above and put the following two files in.
The contents were:
### Spam Assassin
| /usr/bin/spamassassin -P
### Toss Spam into a Folder
### Deliver the rest into Maildir normally
And then I called that file from the following file:
The contents of that file were:
| preline procmail -t /home/vpopmail/domains/goober.com/marcus/Maildir/procmailrc
After I made those two files it now sorts all the messages marked as spam to the spam imap folder. Now my next project is to delete any messages that are over 7 days old in that spam box from a cron job. If I get that I will post that here as well.