SO JUST TO MAKE SURE i GOT THIS RIGHT ( excuse any typing errors..wearing a brace).
1. tmpfs: TRUELY temp in that dureing reboot it gets "re-created"?
2. /dev/shm: do I need a physical partition for it or does it reside somewhere else ( it may sound stupid..I need to know though)?
3. Should I not add noexec to
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs size=128m,mode=1777 0 0
4. 128m does not seem very large is it?
5. This is a desktop so are the things your telling about going to restrict its local users as well ( that would be me8))?
As before, THANKS!