Originally posted by shweta12
I have following queries:
1. How to build the swig.exe on Linux and Windows.
2. How to set up the environment on Linux and Windows.
3. Any paths & Directories should be created.
4. How o interface swig with GNU radio.
5. How swig interacts with GNU radio.
6. Which version of Linux is compatible with swig.
Hmmm... sounds like you want us to do your assignment for you?
For linux: download the *.tar.gz file from the swig page at sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...?group_id=1645
use the file roller (double click the package) to browse the contents and read anything that looks like instructions. There's usually a text fle called "readme.txt" which will tell you what to do. Usually it is a matter of unpacking the tarball, using a terminal to cd into the directory the tarball created and typing "./configer" then "make" then "make install" or something like that.
For windows - which is a naughty question since we don't do that here
- you download the *.zip file from sourceforge (see above) - unzip it and run the installation program. You'll find the windows version is a lot less configurable.
2-6. may be replied to when you have had a go at step one. Your question suggests you have yet to encounter a problem so good luck.