OpenOffice 1.1.0 Spell Check
I just installed a new version of Libranet Linux (2.8.1) and then performed an online upgrade which upgraded the version of OpenOffice to 1.1.0.
The issue I am having is that the spell checker is not working. Under Tools->Options->Language Settings->Writing Aids, 'Myspell' spelling checker is listed in 'Available Language Modules' but is unchecked. When I check it, the option unchecks itself when I next open the window.
I did a Google search and found that this is an issue but the solution was offered for Gentoo. A comment was made that the spell checker does not function for all fonts. I changed to a number of fonts but have not been able to get the spell checker working. Autospellcheck is turined on by default.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.|