1. boot the computer
2. wait for GRUB to appear
3. select the Fedora line (quick, you have little time)
4. press E
5. select the line that says " kernel /vmlinuz ...."
6. press E
7. type this at the end of the line that now appears: single
8. press ESC
9. press B
10. wait for the command line and type : root (and your root password when asked for it)
11. type: vi /etc/X11/xorg.conf
12. scroll through the file using the arrows on your keyboard and look for the "Device" section
13. press i
14. replace driver " (????) " with driver "vesa"
15. press ESC
16. type :wq
17. you should be back at the command line; type reboot
18. the system should now boot into a GUI; set up the livna repository
19. first do a complete system update (this will take quite long)
19. when everything has been updated install the proper driver from livna.