the only options i have available when i try to run red hat 8 are:
1. What type of CDROM do you have? - Only option available is SCSI.
then it goes on to say which driver should i try
and these are the following options:
1. 3ware storage controller
2. acard atp870u pci scsi controller
3. am53/79c974 (pcscsi) driver
4. adaptec aacraid
5. adaptec aha-152x
6. adaptec aha-154x and 631x based
After i choose one of these, red hat linux goes back to the previous question:
1. What type of cdrom do you have? and the only option is SCSI
HELP. What do i do?