Sorry for not providing enough info.
From the webpage of http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/
I've downloaded and installed the Mplayer plugin version 2.70
The plugin is installed good because i can see it in the about plugin menu In Mozilla 1.60
On the webpage mentioned above there is a link testing.
it gives you a link to a movie wich you can download via
I tested with MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.3.4 and it works fine.
under that there is a daredevil trailer movie embedded in some webpage
The page opens the plugin buffers up to 99% and then stops.
I've tested all possible formats avi wmv mpg embedded in different webpages
but the the same happens all the time.
thanx for wanting to look into it.