mandrake 9.2, k3b cd burner problems
I'm running 'Drake 9.2, and was yesterday testing out some of the different cd burning front ends that are available. And of the GTK ones worked just fine, but when I tried to run k3b, nothing happened. Upon discovering that there's a separate setup util for k3b, I ran it (it had me su in and told me that it would update my fstab), and that's when the problems started.
It made two new cd burner mount points and basically made the old ones not work anymore. I restored my fstab, and my group file (when I discovered that it had changed that as well), hoping to once again use my cdroms, but that didn't work at all. I have no idea what the problem could be (other than a problem with supermount), and no idea of how to fix it. Thanks for your help,