looking for light weight web based calendar app
I am looking for a calendar app that is:
2. light weight not using SQL for data storage (a DB lib like Berkeley DB is OK)
3. Can run under lighttpd or apache or standalone (e.g. is its own httpd)
4. Not integrated with other apps, although a feature to send email for notifications is OK
5. Did I mention light weight?
6. Open source, free to use even in commercial environment, paid support provider is a plus
Just to be clear, from the sound of your questions, you are looking to actually run this on a server? Not just use it as a client?
And to be more clear, not something that merely does a web interface to another server. It needs to be entirely standalone. Administration should be minimal.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.|