LinuxQuestions.org
Visit Jeremy's Blog.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Software
User Name
Password
Linux - Software This forum is for Software issues.
Having a problem installing a new program? Want to know which application is best for the job? Post your question in this forum.

Notices

Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
Waldo_II
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 1

Rep: Reputation: 0
KDE Screensaver appears in bottom left


KDE's screensaver seems to have a mind of it's own. 25% of the time it appears in the correct position, covering all of the screen. The other 75% of the time it appears in the lower left, covering only 1/4 of the screen. But, when I move my mouse or press a key on the keyboard, the unlock dialog always appears correctly, in the center of the screen.

How do I fix the problem of the screen saver being positioned incorrectly?

Many thanks, Waldo
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you delete the bottom panel on KDE? Archoniam Ubuntu 7 11-23-2007 02:36 AM
1. how to set labels bottom margin? 2. how to set all labels to be right to left typi dfgfdgdf General 0 03-20-2007 09:43 AM
Screensaver appears while watching DVD Rockgod1969 Linux - Software 6 03-03-2007 04:58 AM
KDE 3.2 bottom panel icons VertX Linux - Software 3 08-25-2004 03:45 PM
Mouse freeze then after being toggled, it stays in bottom left corner of screen SuSE_User Linux - Games 1 02-16-2004 10:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Main Menu
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
identi.ca: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration