Jetbrowser not starting missing '/opt/webarena/Browser-icon.png'
I did this:
Added rpm-sphere.repo to /yum.repos.d:
Then I did this:
When go to Applications>Internet>Jetbrowser nothing happens.
I enter jetbrowser in terminal and get this:
goggle, duckduckgo don't give me any other ideas, help, tutorials than those mentioned above.
There are some "///opt/" in the "source" package scripts.
( The "source" actually looks like a binary package.
> jetbrowser-6.0.425-2.2.src.rpm ).
A quick fix to provide the required files :
1) # mkdir -p /opt/webarena/modules/newtab
2) # cp /usr/share/webarena/images/Browser-icon.png /opt/webarena/
3) # cp /usr/share/webarena/aboutpage.html /opt/webarena/
4) # cp /usr/share/webarena/modules/newtab/webkitpage.html /opt/webarena/modules/newtab/
5) # chmod 0755 /opt/webarena/modules/newtab/webkitpage.html
6) .... There are a couple more missing "/opt files" : To use the Apps buttons.
( This command will show all jetbrowser files : $ rpm -ql jetbrowser ).
thank you knudfl,
Just tried your suggestions and here I am using Jetbrowser to reply. I will make an attempt to browser through all the folders listed with "rpm -ql jetbrowser" to see if I can find the missing buttons. Now all I have is "add tab", "refresh", "editor" and "about" And, of course, the address bar.
By the way, I visited Copenhagen a long time ago and I love it. That city is beautiful.
Buttons : a) YouTube, b) Twitter, c) Maps
a) Asks for : /opt/webarena/modules/core/support/apps/youtube/index.html
I see, those are all links located on the "new tab" window. Once again, thanks knudfl. I will mark this thread as closed.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.|