how to install ns2 on fedora ?
i have installed ns 2.34 on fedora 9 in following way
1. untarred the tar.zip file
2. run ./install
3. after the installation was successfull, i modified the environment variable file named ~/.bashrc
4. i ran ns and got % prompt and no GUI
5. then i exited from it and ran ./validate over it
6. That was also successfull
but whenever i run any tcl script in the examples provided with the software as
i get an error message like :
Running in backward compatibility mode
Error while calling oldSim class
this error is same for many tcl scripts
is there anything wrong with the installation Process ?
Please suggest me what to do with