How to Change /Create My Own Logo Instead of Linux logo
Hi This is srikanthPilli, sorry about my english. i am facing problem with create/change my logo instead of linux logo when booting my Board. linux kernel demands "logo_linux_clut224.ppm". i convert my image "sri.png" to "logo_linux_clut224.ppm"(pngtopnm sri.png | ppmquant -fs223| pnmtoplainpnm > logo_linux_clut224.ppm) and when i placed the same image(logo_linux_clut224.ppm)in kernel, when the board boot up it show the same linux penguin image. i went thorugh "logo_linux_clut224.c" file, and i modified with my coordinates. but the result is same.
So Kindly help me ,
1. how i will create my Own Image?
2. How i will find the coordinates for the image?
3. Need any modifications in logo_linux_clut224.c file?
4. What are the specifications need to implement the own logo?
5. what are the tools we need to develope/create the new image?
NOte: I am using linux-3.0.4 kernel for Pandaboard(cortex-A9)
kindly give solutions for my problems/quarries
Thanks In Advance
All you need to do is in this article. I did this once a long time ago. Make sure you are booting from the new kernel after you recompile.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.|