||07-17-2012 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by momorex
Sorry, my mistake...i was trying to installing 32 bit Yes Go 4g Installer while i'm using 64 bit. So i try to download 64 bit Yes Go 4g Installer but unfortunately the link seem to be death and i can't download it. Anyone can help me with this or anyone have a copy of the Yes Go 4g 64 Installer to share to me
Again, no one can help you if you don't provide DETAILS. I've asked before:
- Are you stuck running a command?
- What error(s) do you see, where, and when???
- What have you done/tried??
- Does it show up as a CD-ROM device when you plug it in?
- What happens when you plug it in?
- Did you run usb_modeswitch, and set up a connection???
Unless you answer questions that you're asked, no one can help you. I will say AGAIN
, to try running usb_modeswitch, then set up a connection with the Ubuntu network manager.
Coming back and asking for help three times, without telling us any more information, saying what you've done/tried, is pointless.