having problems finding a way cluster function on dvd::rip to use only two computers.
I have been looking around and haven't found a way to use the cluster function in dvd::rip and was wondering how to use it all i could find was it said open ssh but what is was looking for was away to use my desktop as my master node and as a file server and make my netbook with the intel atom n270 a slave node if anyone has an idea of how to do then please let me know.
Sorry about the grammer in the title but there was no more space left.
Have you read this?
For Windows users, there is an all-in-one conversion tool in the field of multimedia: Video Conversion, DVD Rip Software. It packs with DVD rip software (DVD Ripper), Video Conversion software, iPod Transfer, iPhone Ringtone Maker. So it can convert any DVD and video to any other video and audio formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP, RM, RMVB, MP3, AAC, M4A. It also allows you to make your own iPhone ringtone from your own sources. Deal with the sync between iPod to iPod, iPod to PC and PC to iPod.
1. Convert DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. with super fast DVD ripping speed and excellent image and sound quality.
2. Convert video such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality
3. Transfer iPod songs and videos from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod, from iPod to iPod.
4. Make your own iPhone ringtone from your own music and videos.
For Mac users, there is also Mac DVD Rip, MPEG Video Converter.
1. Convert DVD to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
2. Convert video such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB Video, MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
3. Transfer iPod songs and videos from iPod to Mac, from Mac to iPod.
4. Make iPhone ringtone on your Mac easily from you own music and video
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.|