Ah, good, I'm not going crazy. I updated to 1.7.3 on the 25th, and my Mozilla started acting similarly. I looked all over to try to find confirmation of this glitch but didn't find one till this thread! So, not to just be saying, 'Me too,' I'll share what info I have. My symptoms are somewhat different:
1) Same - no left clicking. Additionally, no form submissions.
2) Different - No, actually, can't get center clicking to open a link
3) Different - I succeed with open new window, though images don't load...
4) Different - I can get urls to load
7) Also true. Hmm, I guess I need to go kill some mozillas. (Got a biplane? Nevermind, it's dead now...)
It's wierd that I don't have the exact same symptoms, but it does seem similar enough to me to be the same issue. Unfortunately I think I'm in the midst of a newbie (me) caused crisis. I think I might have accidentally pointed my YUM/Up2Date mirror to a development mirror. But I didn't get hordes of new packages and can't find the modified config file. (neither /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources, nor /etc/yum.conf were changed.) What mirror are you guys using?
I have the logs, I'm thinking of rolling back to 1.6.8 as is in most of the mirrors these days... Any easy way to do this?