This is very old post. But, I have similar issue here. So, I am expecting that I will get some solution from you. I am able to query services available with Windows PC or a mobile using sdptool browse
. But when I try to query another Linux PC I get result "Function not implemented".
Following I have done to setup Bluetooth on both the systems:
1) I downloaded all BlueZ packages
2) Built and installed whatever I could
3) run hcid and sdpd
4) Insert dongle ofcourse
5) added SP service using sdptool add SP
6) I am able to see the same using sdptool browse local
7) I am able to see configuration using hciconfig -a
8) I set class as hciconfig hci0 class 0x120104
and do not know whatelse is missing. Could you please help me on this?
Thanks and regards,