They won't work in your case.
You can configure grub to load Backtrack, XP and FC6 from your secondary master using a configuration as shown here (Example only, change the filesystem and partition number
title Fedora Core 6
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.18-1.2869.fc6 ro root=LABEL=/1 rhgb quiet
title OpenSuse 10.2
kernel vmlinux-188.8.131.52-ccj47-default.gz ro root=/dev/sda12
title Windows XP
Try tweaking the config a bit before you get the right one. As far as I see, it must go smoothly from here with the timeout around 1200 to 1500 (For around 1 minute and above of ...boot delay time)
Refer the grub manual if you have any other doubts.
Tip: How to configure it on your own without asking here.
1. Open the bootloader config in kwrite (lilo/grub)
2. Use google to search for the boot loader manual
3. Use a pen-drive/floppy/cd-rw or any other removable media to backup your current bootloader config.
4. Play around a bit with your configuration before you get it right (a.k.a Do-It-Yourself method)
5. If something gets screwed up better restore the old conf and start again
Knowing what doesn't work twice or thrice, will let you totally understand it (booting / boot loading concept) for the fourth time and you will do it correctly every other time you want to configure or help someone configure it.