I'm having problems with cron. It's running, but the jobs don't.
I'm using Suse 7.3 and I've done the following:
* Check if cron is running:
ps -ax | grep cron
478 ? S 0:20 /usr/sbin/cron
17375 pts/0 S 0:00 grep cron
So I guess it's active.
* Both variables: CRON and RUN_UPDATEDB are set to "yes"
* Put my command in the crontab by typing: crontab -e
It just didn't work and I din't get any mail.
* Editing the crontab in /etc/crontab. It was the samething as the
* Finally I try to use "at" and it also didn't work.
* Reinstalled cron and tried the previous steps without success.
Does anybody know what it could be? What else can I do?
Thanks in advanced,