bmpx crash at startup
Following problem with Debian Sid:
when I start Beep Media Player X (v0.40.14-1) the application crash on startup !
output of: /usr/lib/beep-media-player-2-bin --no-log
Thank you very much !
Not sure ... but isn't Beep Player dead? Isn't Audacious the successor?
No, Beep Media PlayerX (BMPx) is the successor of the old player.
See here: http://bmpx.backtrace.info/site/BMPx_Homepage
Any other suggestions !?
Did you try this? http://bmpx.backtrace.info/site/FAQ#Crash_at_startup
Yes, I have no libstdc++ problems (no error message in script) !
It seems I have a problem with sqlite3 (see the error message).
Well, here's what they want, what's your sqlite version?
* gstreamer >= 0.10.14
* gstreamer-plugins-base >= 0.10.14
* taglib >= 1.4
* gtk+-2.0 >= 2.10.0
* gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.10.0
* cairo >= 1.0.0
* cairomm >= 0.6.0
* libglade >= 2.5.1
* libglademm-2.4 >= 2.6.2
* libsexymm >= 0.1.9
* librsvg >= 2.14.0
* libsoup >= 2.2.100
* libofa >= 0.9.3
* sqlite >= 3.3.11
* libxml >= 2.6.1
* gettext >=
* dbus >= 0.62 (with dbus-glib)
* Boost >= 1.33.1 (with filesystem, regex and iostreams)
* alsa-lib / libasound >= 1.0.9 (for linux only)
* libcdio >= 0.70 (or cdparanoia)
* hal >= 0.5.7.1
* startup-notification >= 0.8
* libsidplay 1.x (not 2.x)
* modplug >= 0.7
* NetworkManager >= 0.6
Ok, here is the solution:
First make sure you have installed the newest sqlite3 packages (in debian: apt-get install sqlite3 libsqlite3-0 libsqlite3-dev) !!!
If the command sqlite3 --version or sqlite3 -version say an different version number to the aptitude installed version you have some old libs in the directory /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib
1) delete all old sqlite3 libs (rm /usr/lib/libsqlite3* and rm /usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.*)
2) load the right packages from here http://packages.debian.org
(in my case libsqlite3-0_3.5.9-1_i386.deb and libsqlite3-dev_3.5.9-1_i386.deb)
3) install the packages with dpkg (dpkg -i libsqlite3-0_3.5.9-1_i386.deb libsqlite3-dev_3.5.9-1_i386.deb) - you have the new libs in /usr/lib
PS: Thank you emerson for the hint !
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.|