Linux - SoftwareThis forum is for Software issues.
Having a problem installing a new program? Want to know which application is best for the job? Post your question in this forum.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you need to reset your password, click here.
Having a problem logging in? Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies.
Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide
This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.
For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.
Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free.
I have installed Awstats on my Redhat system with no errors. Set all my configurations up as I have done on several other systems.
I have ran awstats_updateall.pl script and it processed a large number of records with no problems and no exclusions.
I then go and look at my statistics but none of my statistics are there.
I am not sure what is going on but would like to know if anyone has seen this before.
The following is a line from my access_log:
188.8.131.52 - - [21/Sep/2006:19:24:27 -0700] "GET /inventory_images2/8_100899.jpg HTTP/1.1" 206 38936 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
I look in /var/lib/awstats and see that the files are there and have been processed and see the statistics in that file, but still don't see any statistics in the webview.