[Q] Keyboard stops working after KDE login
- I have just done a fresh install of Fedora Core 4 on a box
- I am pretty sure I did not see this problem then
- I then did a "yum update"
- Now I can login in as user root or donovan into KDE with no problem
- However when I log in with another valid user candice I am able to enter the username and password at the login prompt, but once the KDE desktop comes up the keyboard is non responsive. Ie If I try and type text in "Run Command" or "Kate"
then nothing happens.
Any suggestions / pointers etc. appreciated.