[SOLVED] OpenLDAP Upgrade problem - invalid value for attributeType
Linux - ServerThis forum is for the discussion of Linux Software used in a server related context.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
OpenLDAP Upgrade problem - invalid value for attributeType
I've been tasked with moving our OpenLDAP from one server to another and in the process to upgrade it from v 1.4 (I think it is) to 2.3.43 running on Red Hat 5.5.
Everything was going fine until I noticed that not all the data was being transferred. Not being not LDAP expert, I tried to load a few objects manually (see below) to see what the problem was and this is what I found.