Originally Posted by anomie
This is not enough information for anyone to be able to help you.
- What distro/version is this?
- What version of squid? (How did you install it?)
- Have you checked squid's cache.log for error messages?
- Are you capturing CPU / RAM / disk I/O data (e.g. via sar)?
- What sort of network are you on?
MY SQUID VERSION IS
Squid Cache: Version 2.6.STABLE16
I HAVE FEDORA 8 I AM USEING THE DEFAULT SQUID
I HAVE A NETWORK OF 40 PC ALL ARE FEDORA
I DONT KNOW THE COMMAND TO CHK THE CPU / RAM / disk I/O data (e.g. via sar)
PLZ TELL ME THAT
ALSO TELL ME ANY FRONT END THISRPARTY SOFTWARE TO MONITER SQUID
HOW TO CONFIGURE IT ? HOW TO USE IT