Hi, all there!
I have recently installed and configured (limited by my knoladge) a clark connect server (www.avsi.ltd.cy
). Where I use a joomla site.
Now i want to create a lesson for same students to create a website and upload it using ftp to the server under a folder of their name. There site would be accessed under the url www.avsi.ltd.cy/sutdentname
For example a student named Andreas would have a folder(name andreas) on server to upload his site using ftp. His site would be accessed using the URL www.avsi.ltd.cy/andreas
below is what i did so far:
1. I' ve created the user andreas (Clark Connect User Manager)
2. I' ve created a group calld groupandreas (just in case)
3. I' ve create the flexshare folder andreas and i give it all the permissions.
4. The ftp works but just for sending the files to the default folder.
5. I change the default ftp root using the DefaultRoot command in the proftpd.conf file: /var/flexshare/shares/test groupandreas ... but i cannot finde where the uploaded files go!
Please give me some instructions.