A full Postfix Management console
Using Postfix And extend it with mail Security quickly and easily
In several cases, Linux products are :stable, powerfull,have better performances, free of charge... more and more...
But installing, managing and maintaining these products require some linux knowledge...
People who start Linux do not have necessarily time and knowledge to quickly provide a complete SMTP/IMAP server for their company.
Artica For Postfix is a free product designed to reduce the cost in order to create and manage a full linux mail server. Especially the free Web consoles for postfix available did not provide all the available features in a "sexy way".
Artica For Postfix is designed to answer for free and be downloaded here
You are not a Linux expert, Artica for Postfix allows you to install a full solution by one single command line:
* Postfix: Main MTA
* Kaspersky Anti-spam: powerfull Anti-spam provided by Kaspersky Inc
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus: Best antivirus of the world
* OpenLDAP: Database for main configuration and user management
* emailrelay: little SMTP server (used as a content-filter)
* SQLite library: zeroconf sql database engine with high perfomances.
* Cyrus-imap: powerfull MDA System
* Procmail: MDA Filter
* Fetchmail: Email retreival
* DnsMasq:DNS forwarder and DHCP server
* RoundCube: End-user Webmail
* Sieve: End-user mail filters
* Yorel script: Statistics of yorel
* QueueGraph: Statistics for postfix
* MailGraph: Statistics for postfix
* AWSTats and geoip plugin: Statistics set for postfix
* renattach: attachments filter
"All these products are joined together in only one interface in order to lay down logical mail rules in ergonomic way."
If you find some management app that makes life easier -- sure why not. But to use it because you otherwise lack the knowledge to set up the services yourself -- bad idea in my opinion. You'd just be making sure that you'll never learn and understand.
PS: You forgot to mention that this Arctic thingy is *your* project and that your "question" is basically just a copy/paste from your website. Shame on you.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.|