Linux - Screencasts and ScreenshotsThis forum is for the discussion and display of Linux screencasts. Screenshots are also included in each thread.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
Changelog for 7.0:
* kernel updated to 4.2.9 with the latest stable patch, with these config changes:
- minstrel enabled for some wireless cards
- vmmouse disabled for VMWare + Xvesa
- the cpu limit on the 64-bit kernel raised to 64
* busybox updated to 1.24.1
* busybox patched to fix "crontab -e" error
* glibc updated to 2.22
* glibc patched for dns vunerability
* gcc updated to 5.2.0
* e2fsprogs base libs/apps updated to 1.42.13
* util-linux base libs/apps updated to 2.27
* tc-config: use full path for hwclock, from Misalf
* there is a drm/i915 kernel driver error pending a fix
* the alsa extensions have been refactored and updated
* the Xorg-7.7 extensions have been updated.
* there is a significant (+/-20mb) increase in CorePlus iso size due to an increase in firmware extension size
* most other extensions have been copied over from the 6.x repo