Hello, we have written a guide on how to use e-mail cryptography with GnuPG and we want to share it with all the community.
In this guide you will learn:
- What is cryptography
- How cryptography works
- The risks of not using cryptography and the benefits of using it
- How to install and configure the necessary programs
- How to use cryptography with e-mail and files in minutes
- How to invite other people to use cryptography
- What cryptography does and does not
You can download the guide for free in our official website: https://goldencontest.wordpress.com
Initially the guide is licensed in CC-BY-NC-ND. Our aim is to release it in Public Domain (CC-0) so we are running contests to raise 10 bitcoins, and in return we will give 25% of this amount (about $2,500.00) back to the community, plus the guide released in Public Domain. This way you will be able to:
- Adapt it by modifying or introducing new information
- Re-brand it as yours and obtain all the credit for it
- Distribute and help your community
- License it in any way you wish, under your conditions
- Commercialize it and get all the profit for it
Check out our official website for more information on how to participate. If you don't use e-mail cryptography this book is definetly for you.
The Golden Keys Team.