The ad is here:
I've reproduced it for posterity, but I've left the contact information out. If you're reading this at a time when it's early enough to apply, and you do want to apply, click on the link above.
Linux Tech Specialist
The Linux Tech Specialist will assist with porting games from the Windows PC environment over to Linux by creating installer scripts, debugging problems, generating masters and builds, and other elements related to making a game run on the Linux platform. Our keyword is “redacted”.
- Create/fix installer scripts
- Create tools/scripts for specific tasks and platform.
- Find workarounds for game problems.
- Make sure deadlines are met.
- Collect all information required to create a build
- Power user - both Linux and Windows.
- Gamer at heart.
- Knowledge of what Dosbox and Wine is.
- Really good attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email).
- Solid English.
- Good command of an office-type software.
- Ability to set priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep focused.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? Send in your CV and a cover letter (both in english) to redacted before the 15th of June 2014. Applications submitted beyond that date will not be processed.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
The ad was posted to the GamingOnLinux forums: