OK, I am new on this i try to troubleshooting the wireless card of this machine and not lucky yet. i running a 3 party hardware for wireless. but the card built in not work.
on lspci i have:
00:18.4 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 11h Link Control
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RS780MC [Radeon HD 3100 Graphics]
04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 02)
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x 802.11abg Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 01
Why 2 ethernet controller? I DON'T......
For factory is supposed realtek wireless card. i went to her sides and download the package driver for ubuntu 8.10 but not work i been like 2 days. try to solve this and not clue. if some one can help me plz. Thx
- wireless card not work toshiba l355d-s7901
- Os ubuntu 8.10
- wiresless card 802.11b/g
- driver for windows is Realtek Wireless LAN Driver for Windows Vista (v6.1150.1112.2008; 06-25-2009; 15M)
- i think is a realtek card
I try allready:
- download driver pack from realtek
- download driver pak from kernel.org
- install packege from the kernel
plz HELPPP! my head is going to explode
something funny for no cry.
SORRY for my english I learning