- Wine is mostly used for applications
- Wine is 100% free and open source
- Wine is cool
- Cedega is a fork of Wine (it was first called WineX)
- Cedega is mostly used for newer 3D games
- Cedega asks for a subscription to their service, which is $5 per month, however you can download the CVS tree for free and build Cedega (WineX) from source, but this is minus point2play, copy protection related code and texture compression... Ofcourse you can find the full Cedega version spread on torrent, but that's probably illegal.
Check out the websites: