Originally Posted by unSpawn
What's the Vsftpd version?
What's the file system (wrt "use_sendfile") the files are on?
Is there a firewall in place?
Does this happen only with this client or to others as well?
With only this file or also with smaller files?
Does the problem occur when using another FTP client?
Does enabling debug mode / stracing on the server and client side show any clues?
- version : vsFTPd 3.0.2
- file system : ext4 (Fedora 19 standard)
- firewall : disabled
- I can download the file with Firefox browser on another client on the network, no problem here
- Only with this file (is Polycom firmware file)
- I can download the file with Firefox browser, no problem here
- the only debugging I have is from /var/log/vsftpd.log (log output in my first post)