I have purchased a dedicated server in order to be able to host Magento with Fasthosts and this is my first time configuring a server... I needed to update the version of PHP installed on the server in order to be able to install Magento.
This is what I did:
1. Connected to the server via SSH using Putty
2. First of all attempted to upgrade using 'yum upgrade php' but the CentOS version was not new enough
3. I then ran the upgrade again but from Atomic and following the instructions here - http://www.atomicorp.com/wiki/index.php/PHP
4. The upgrade appeared to complete without any errors and I then restarted the server from Plesk
1. The server will not restart...
2. The error message I am getting is "httpd: Syntax error on line 211 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 6 of/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz_atmail_vhost.conf: Include directory '/etc/psa/webmail/atmail/conf.d' not found"
Can someone please help me with this...?!